Friday 25 July 2008

50 Days to go... Meet the Team!

This is probably a post we should have done a while back when we all signed up for this crazy challenge! But hey, better late than never....

MEET THE 3 Cs...

CARRIE
I am doing the 3 Peaks Challenge because: I’m always looking for crazy challenges to do. And needed the motivation to get fit!
The Mountain I am most looking forward to climbing is: Ben Nevis
The distance I think I’ll walk before encountering my first blister is: 20 Miles - I managed to walk this far last weekend in new boots, with no blisters...
The thing I am most concerned about on the challenge is: Being the slowest up those damn hills!
Before training for this challenge I used to spend my Sunday afternoons: Outdoors, probably thinking up crazy challenges to do!
Favourite alcoholic beverage: When I'm not training, Malibu and Pineapple
Favourite pastime: Being outdoors, taking too many photos
If I we an animal I would be a: Cat, I've always wanted to be able to stretch like a cat! And not feel guilty passing most the day just chilling.
Describe your other team members in one phrase: Very trusting! To be following me up those mountains!
One word to sum up the 3 Cs as a whole: Unique

CRAIG
I am doing the 3 Peaks Challenge because: My body says I need too
The Mountain I am most looking forward to climbing is: Mount Snowdon
The distance I think I’ll walk before encountering my first blister is: A foot!
The thing I am most concerned about on the challenge is: Climbing in the dark!
Before training for this challenge I used to spend my Sunday afternoons: Lying around
Favourite alcoholic beverage: Guiness
Favourite pastime: Guiness
If I we an animal I would be a: Cat
Describe your other team members in one phrase: Tenacious
One word to sum up the 3 Cs as a whole: Bonkers

CLAIRE
I am doing the 3 Peaks Challenge because: I’m mad. Officially.
The Mountain I am most looking forward to climbing is: Scafell Pike
The distance I think I’ll walk before encountering my first blister is: Going to be ambitious and say 15 miles, haven’t had any blisters from walking yet. Touch wood!
The thing I am most concerned about on the challenge is: Sore knees
Before training for this challenge I used to spend my Sunday afternoons: ummm, that was too long ago to remember
Favourite alcoholic beverage: Depends on my mood. Monteiths Summer Ale is up there right now.
Favourite pastime: Other than walking you mean?! Doing nothing
If I we an animal I would be a: non-endangered big cat
Describe your other team members in one phrase: Equally mad!
One word to sum up the 3 Cs as a whole: Diverse

No comments: