Thursday 14 August 2008

30 Days to go...It can't really be that close can it!??

WOW! It's now only a month until our big event!!

I'm not sure where the days have been going, and with the weather the way it has been lately, the motivation to train has been somewhat deminished... Last week I feeling a bit low, and wondering about how true the belief that everyone has about how fit I am is...I know I can do distance, and duration, but how well will my legs and lungs manage the ascents?!

I had to do something to pull my motivation back up, and the charity walk I lead in Henley on Saturday did a lot to help that. I've started this week with a climbing session, and a swim, as I realise that I'm the only one who can get me as fit as I want to be for this challenge.
Right, enough procrastinating! I'm off to find some stairs to climb... (if you know of any good ones let me know!)

No comments: